Here is the most complete guide I can give on the 6 missions (includes getting medal & letter).
—MISSION 1 – THE CASE OF THE MISSING PUFFLES—
- Keep talking to Aunt Arctic until she says “Oh, please find my puffles! I need to know that they are safe!”
- Go to the ice rink on your map, look all the way to the right, and take the photos of the green puffle.
- Return them to Aunt Arctic.
- Go to the pet shop, look all the way to the left, then decode the note on the puffle house. If you don’t know the code, click the rectangle at the bottom right. (PS: You don’t have to decode the whole message. It reads, “G has ?????? ?????? pairs of socks” and the first line is always the “G has” part, so you only need to decode the 3rd and 4th line.) (PS #2: Don’t trust anybody who says how many pairs of socks G has because it is always different. The first time I did the mission he had 86 pairs, the second time he had 45 pairs, the third time he had 96 pairs.)
- Go to G and ask him to show you the “SPECIAL” items, using the number of sock pairs he has.
- Take the life preserver shooter.
- Go to the iceberg and use the life preserver shooter with the penguins stranded at the iceberg.
- Rescue all of the penguins with it. (Hint: if the wind is blowing left at 78 for example, aim way off to the right. If it is blowing left at 32, aim closer to the penguins. The same works the other way.)
- Go to the ski mountain and talk to the penguin who broke his telescope.
- Click your spy phone, then click the blinking red light with the tools.
- Click the wrench and drag it, then click the telescope on the ground.
- Look through it.
- Scroll all the way to the left until you see a green puffle flying in circles around a mountain.
- Stop looking through the telescope and go back to the Sport Shop.
- Get the grappling hook.
- Go to the Tallest Mountain and use the hook with the very top of the mountain.
- You should see a green puffle fly over to you, then click that message in the box that comes up
- You should see the purple puffle take a picture, then click that message in the box that comes up.
- Keep talking to Aunt Arctic until the mission is over.
- END OF MISSION, CONGRATULATIONS!
—MISSION 2 – G’S SECRET MISSION—
- Talk to G and recieve your mission.
- Go to the Ski Mountain and click the signpost.
- Decode the words in the secret agent code with the circles under it.
- Give the word to G. (It will always be “mogul”.)
- Drag the Prototype Sled to your inventory.
- Go to the Ski Mountain and drag the sled to the Test Run behind the signpost.
- Use the mouse to steer. Crash as soon or as late as you want. (At the VERY end, there is a big pile of logs that CP forces you to crash into.)
- Look behind the hunk of ice next to the front of the sled and drag the rope behind it into your inventory.
- Drag the Survival Guide next to the chair into your inventory.
- Go forward to the O-berry bush.
- Pick three O-berries and put them in your inventory.
- Go forward to the stump where the puffles are playing and click them.
- Give an O-berry to the remaining black puffle.
- Look to the left then go forward.
- Take the ski
- Look to the right and go back to the stump.
- Look to the right and go to the cave.
- Click the bushes then go inside.
- Click one of the rocks near the fire pit.
- Go back outside, look to the left, then go to the river.
- Pick up the log.
- Use the ski with the rope to make a fishing rod.
- Use the O-berry with the fishing rod to use as bait.
- Use the rod with the water.
- Take the fish and put it in your inventory.
- Look right and go back to the O-berry bush.
- Look right, then click the tree on the right 3 times so the pot falls out.
- Look left and go to the river.
- Fill up the pot.
- Look right and go to the cave.
- Put the log in the firepit
- Use the survival guide with the firepit (the pages are tinder).
- Make sure the puffle is standing on the firepit and give it an O-berry.
- Use the pot of water with the fire, then drink it.
- Use the fish with the fire, then eat it
- You will fall asleep, then wake up.
- Go outside and talk to the agent until the mission is over.
- END OF MISSION, CONGRATULATIONS!
—MISSION 3 – CASE OF THE MISSING COINS—
- Talk to the penguin with the propellor cap.
- Ask him “Did you see anything unusual or strange?” then “Did the door appear tampered with when you got here?”
- Ask him to open it up again
- Go into the office.
- Look around until you find the big orange couch.
- Click underneath it and take the disk and the paper clip.
- Put the boot disk in the computer and turn it on.
- Find the combination number. (PS: N, S, E, and W are the north south east west directions. N – up. S – down. E – right. W – left.)
- Enter the number into the door.
- Talk to the agent and wait for the spy phone to ring.
- Go to the HQ and talk to G until he shows you a recording.
- Ask him something about what perspective he would suggest.
- Get the rooftop key from the drawer (it is always the one in the top left).
- Go to the gift shop office and look left.
- Use the key with the door.
- Get the furs from the sewer thingy
- Use the wrench in your spy phone to open the lid of the Powa Box.
- Use the paper clip with the stuff inside the Powa Box.
- Go downstairs and talk to the agent. (Click the coin pile.)
- Go to Secret Agent G.
- Look left and get the flashlight. (or if you are a member then you should have the night vision goggles already)
- Get the other mini-mission from G.
- Talk to the brown penguin outside the Night Club.
- Go to the boiler room.
- Click the fuse box and fiddle with the lights until they are all green (read the instructions for help)
- Go back to HQ.
- Talk to G and finish the mission.
- Get the medal and letter and end the mission
—MISSION 4 – AVALANCHE RESCUE—
- Talk to G and and choose the option “I was informed an avalanche occurred at the Ski Hill. How can I help?” (You do not have to wait until he finishes speaking, just click the chat bubble when you have finished reading the text.)
- Read everything he says after this, then choose the option “Where is the life preserver shooter?” and G will let you into the Gadget Room to get it.
- He will leave to check on a weather station. Don’t worry about this, this is not part of the mission.
- Look around in the Gadget Room for the shelf between the Boom Box and the Thingamajig 3000. The shooter is on the top shelf.
- Go to the Ski Lodge.
- Scroll over to the Ice Fishing door and take the fishing rod, behind the fish bucket.
- Use the fishing rod with the shooter.
- Go into the Sport Shop.
- Look around for a lime-green penguin wearing a belt.
- Click the belt and his pants will fall down
- Take the belt.
- Go outside and click the part on the lift where a conveyor belt usually is.
- Drag the belt to substitute for a conveyor belt.
- Go to the Lighthouse
- Take the rope from the red boat, just to the left of the stage.
- Use the rope with the fishing rod-preserver shooter contraption.
- Go back to the Ski Village.
- Take the white tuft of fur (to the left of the brown penguin).
- Note: You do not have to talk to the brown penguin.
- Use your spy phone or the map to teleport to the mountaintop.
- Go down the Ridge Run course.
- Choose a direction: center, left or right.
- If one of them fails and you go tumbling down the mountain, try another.
- When it is successful, remember the direction you took the first time, in case you fall.
- Keep going until you reach sled tracks leading off the cliff.
- Use the roped fishing rod-life preserver shooter contraption with the cliff.
- Move the mouse to move the life ring, click to drop it down.
- Break the sticks over to the right first.
- Save the penguin on the tree by dropping the life ring over his head. He will grab on.
- Now save the penguin to the right of him. He will grab on to the first penguin’s feet.
- Put the second penguin on the tree.
- Save the penguin below the tree by dropping right next to the penguin on the tree.
- Re-save the penguin on the tree.
- Drop them all off on the ledge with the boulder. (It will fall and cause the penguin on the bottom to bounce up a ledge.)
- Get all three penguins from the boulder ledge.
- Lower them between the boulder ledge and the tree. (If you’re a bit off, move the penguins accordingly.)
- Replace your rescuing contraption in your inventory.
- Talk to G.
- Give him the white fur.
- Choose either option in the chat box
- Get the medal and letter, then end the mission. (Note: The letter self-destructs after you click the close button, so you don’t get to keep it )
———MISSION 5 – SECRET OF THE FUR———
Description: Help solve the mystery of the fur found in previous missions. Meet G in the Gadget Room to get started.
Upon arrival in the Gadget Room, you will see G bent over a machine, called the Furensic Analyzer. Talk to him and click the first option (‘Good to see you again, G! Let’s get started right away.’)
Tell him that you may be able to fix the machine, because it is broken (Don’t bother clicking the machine yet; you need to gather some items around Club Penguin first).
Before you leave, look to the right. There is a shelf of prototypes of G’s inventions. Take the AC 3000; you will need it later.
Go to the Pizza Parlor and ask the penguin inside what happened. Keep talking and asking what he saw and what happened until he gives you a sample of the sauces (take BOTH sauces). Then talk to him until he asks you to deliver the pizza on the counter to the penguin fishing at the Ski Lodge. Take it; you will need it later.
Now go the Coffee Shop and ask the penguin behind the counter what happened, and to describe the creature that had made the mess. (Optional: Look at the drawing the penguin drew)
Ask if you could get a hot chocolate, and he will say the machine is broken.
Take the mug from on top of the machine and put it under the ‘Hot Chocolate’ spout.
Pour the Chocolate Sauce from the Pizza Parlor in the funnel that was revealed when you moved the mug.
Now, using the wrench in the spy phone, screw the ‘Milk’ tube on the left back into the machine.
Turn the Cold-Hot knob on the right side of the machine to Hot.
Push the button for hot chocolate.
Put the mug in your inventory.
Go to the Ski Lodge and open the door that says ‘Gone Fishing’.
Give the fishing penguin your pizza.
Go to the Lighthouse.
Look to the left and there will be a net; take one.
Look to the right and there will be a rope draped over the side of a rowboat; take it.
‘Use’ the net with the rope to form a trap.
Now talk to the two penguins at the foot of the stairs.
Say that you will go up and check out what is up there.
Look towards the Jet Pack launchpad, and use the AC 3000 to blow the fuel pack closer.
Cut the string using the scissors in your spy phone, then put the fuel in your inventory.
Use the spy phone to teleport to HQ.
Go into the Gadget Room and look towards the Furensic Analyzer.
Pour the Hot Sauce (from the Pizza Parlor), the Hot Chocolate mug (from the Coffee Shop), and the fuel pack (from the Beacon) into the strange machine with goggles next to the analyzer.
Report to G that penguins all over the island have claimed to have been seeing a mutant, furry crab.
Take the goggles and put them in your inventory.
Now go to the Ski Lodge.
Take the candle between the sofas and put in your inventory.
(You can either do Step 30 OR Step 31.)Click the eyes under the orange sofa’s cushions; they turn out to belong to the penguin who you delivered the pizza to. Ask him where the ‘scary monster’ is, and he will say it is outside, by the fishing hole.
Put on the goggles and you will see a trail of footprints leading from the door of the Lodge to the ‘Gone Fishing’ one.
Set your trap near the fishing hole (you have to click a little above to set it).
Put your candle on the trap.
A crab will come out and try to take the candle, but it will set off the trap.
The strange creature’s shadow will disappear, but it will leave behind a very familiar white fur.
Take the fur and the trapped crab.
Teleport back to HQ.
Go into the Gadget Room, where G will be waiting.
Tell him you caught a creature, but not THE creature because there were two.
Keep talking until he asks to question the crab, and give it to him.
Talk some more until he asks for more evidence, and tell him about the white fur.
Now click the Analyzer.
Use the comb in the spy phone to straighten out the pink hairs.
The hairs will go into the machine and will come up with a match: a pink puffle.
Now insert the white fur into the slot, and the match will be a polar bear.
G will be very surprised and say goodbye.
END OF MISSION, CONGRATULATIONS!
———MISSION 6 – QUESTIONS FOR A CRAB———
Description: Your efforts in discovering the secret of the fur have not gone unnoticed. The PSA is looking for more answers and G needs your help! He’s ready to question the crab. Meet him in the Gadget Room to get started.
When you arrive in the Gadget Room, G will be scribbling away on a clipboard. Talk to him and click either the first or second option (‘Yes, I’m ready to question the crab’ or ‘I don’t speak crab’).
G will start up the Crab Translator 3000, but the crab bangs on the side of the cage too loudly and explodes the machine. The crab gets away.
Follow the crab to PSA HQ, then to the Sport Shop, then up the Mountain, then down the far side of the Mountain.
You will tumble down, over and over, until you reach the same wilderness you crashed into in Mission 2.
Follow the crab further toward the bush, then left to the river, then to the cave you stayed in during Mission 2, now inhabited.
You cannot fit through the pet door and the door is locked, so look right to the stump and go there (you will find a puffle, presumably the same puffle as in Mission 2).
Go left to the log and bush; you will see a bag of ‘O’ berries .
Use the scissors in your spy phone to cut the bag down.’
Take it and put it in your inventory.
Go to the right, back to the stump.
Feed the black puffle; it will follow you after this.
Go to the right, towards the cave.
Throw an ‘O’ berry into the pet door; the puffle will unlock the door from the inside and open it up, then will go inside.
Follow your puffle into the cave.
Suddenly, a cage will fall on you, and the polar bear inhabiting the cave will tell you how he got to Club Penguin and what he plans to do.
Click any chat option shown when presented with some choices until he leaves for an ‘appointment’ with the Ski Lodge.
You cannot interact with anything while you are trapped in the cage, so your puffle must do the work. Look to the right and you will see a strange mechanism that says ‘Cage Lift’.
Throw an ‘O’ berry onto the handle on the pipe on the left. Your puffle will jump up and push down the handle, and water will start running, tipping the metal pan down to the right and letting the water run into the drain.
Throw another ‘O’ berry onto the left side of the metal pan. Your puffle will jump up and push it down to the left now, making the water run to the left but still going into the drain.
Throw another ‘O’ berry onto the platform right next to the huge gear that says ‘Cage Lift’. Your puffle will jump up and make the weight below the platform go up, turning the gear and lifting the cage.
Now you need to take some items from the cave before leaving. First, look right, past the door, and you will see a table with some familiar objects from other missions around it. Take the hot sauce on the table and put it in your inventory.
Take the Electromagnet 3000 plans above the table, former property of G.
Look farther to the right and there will be a rope draped over some planks of wood. Take it.
Farther right, and down, is a grappling hook that looks more like an anchor. Take that too.
‘Use’ the rope with the hook to form a complete grappling hook.
Now go and open the door. A huge pile of snow will fall and block your path.
‘Use’ the hot sauce with the ‘O’ berry to make a spicy ‘O’ berry.
Feed it to your puffle while standing near the door.
Your puffle will fly around like a fireball and soon melt a hole through the snow.
Go back to where you started by going right to the stump, left to the bush and log, then left again.
Use your grappling hook to grapple up the cliff face back to the Ski Mountain.
Go to the Pizza Parlor and ask the penguin at the counter for a seaweed pizza.
Go into the Ski Lodge, then out the door that says ‘Gone Fishing’.
Give the pizza to Herbert (the polar bear).
While he goes off to eat, push the red lever underneath the crab. It should be pointing in the direction of the red arrow, not the green one.
When G arrives, click the first option in the chat (‘Yes, I recovered your plans…’)
Give the Electromagnet 3000 plans back to G.
In the sky, something streaks across the sky like a fireball…
END OF MISSION, CONGRATULATIONS!
©Rcb67 and Wheelwrights 2008